Pharmaton Essential's active ingredient is B Vitamins. Pharmaton Essential has higher levels of B Vitamins for ENERGY and MENTAL FOCUS and Vitamin C for strong immunity.
100s and 10s
HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT
1 capsule daily or as prescribed by a physician
Do not take if you are allergic to any component in the product.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C. Protect from heat and moisture. Keep the product out of reach of children.
- Retinol acetate (Vitamin A) 4,000 IU
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 15 mg
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 400 IU
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) 500 mcg
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1) 10 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 30 mcg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 400 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 20 mg
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 10 mg
Q1 What happened to Multivitamins (Pharmaton with Ginseng)?
Sanofi encountered supply issue. This product has been discontinued because of unstable supply.
Q2Is multivitamins (Pharmaton Essential) different from multivitamins (Pharmaton with Ginseng)?
Yes, MULTIVITAMINS (Pharmaton Essential) does not have G115. Ginseng’s active ingredient is B Vitamins. It has higher levels of B Vitamins for ENERGY and MENTAL FOCUS and Vitamin C for strong immunity.
Q3 What is this medicine used for?
- This product is used as a nutritional support for growth and development.
- Supplementation of daily diet for the prevention or treatment of vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- For the prevention of metabolic and nutritional deficiencies due to poor absorption of foods, restricted dietary intake and times of illness, physical and mental stresses, traumatic injuries.
- Increases general body resistance against infections and diseases.
Q4 How much and how often should Multivitamins (Pharmaton Essential) be taken?
Adults and elderly: One capsule daily or as prescribed by the physician. Do not give this medicine to children under 12 years old.
Q5 When should you not take Multivitamins (Pharmaton Essential)?
Do not give this medicine if the patient is allergic to any of its component.
Q6What is this medicine used for?
- If pregnant or breast feeding. This is because you are advised not to take any medicines while you are expecting or feeding a baby unless they have been recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.
- If taking any other medicines.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Do not use after the expiry date on the label.
Q7 What other medicine or food should be avoided while taking Multivitamins (Pharmaton Essential)?
No clinically significant interaction is expected with the amount of nutrients in the formulation when used as directed.
Q8 What should you do if you miss a dose?
If you miss the dose for the day, just take the next dose and subsequent doses at the usual recommended schedule, i.e., once a day. Do not double the dose unless recommened by a physician.
Q9 How should you keep Multivitamins (Pharmaton Essential)?
Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children. Store at temperatures not exceeding 30ᴼC.
Q10What should you do when you experience adverse drug reaction?
For any concerns related to medical information requests and technical
issues, please contact us at:
Phone: 8859 5555
For any concerns related to adverse events and product safety, please contact us at:
Phone: 8859 5555